– Make a journey to conquer the top of Bach Ma National Park at an elevation of 1.450m above sea level.
– Swimming in the cool lake and relaxing on large rocks.
Have all the pleasant moments in the skyIn 1932, the summit of Bach Ma was selected by the French chief engineer Girard to become a hill station for the colonial administration of Hue. In the following years, a village was established, including 139 villas and hotels was created. For accommodating holiday makers and to avoid commuting on the steep, 19 km long road to the next major town, there were even a post office, a market, and a hospital. By 1937 the number of holiday homes had reached 139 and it became known as the ‘Dalat’ of central Vietnam’. At an elevation of 1.450 meters above sea level, the National Park is a popular summer retreat for the Vietnamese, who come to relieve and enjoy the cool temperatures of Bach Ma.
07h30: Our guide and bus pick up at the hotel transfer to Bach Ma National park.
08h45: At Bach Ma National Park, visit Bach Ma’s showroom,…
09h30: Make a journey to conquer top of Bach Ma National Park, at an elevation of 1.450 meters above sea level. On the way, you can discover inartificial beauty of jungle reserves … From Hai Vong Dai (watching tower), visitors enjoy the magnificent views from the summit over the mountain such as Cau Hai lagoon, Hải Vân mountain pass, Huế City, … One of slogans at Bach Ma National park was “Kill nothing but time, Take nothing but good photographs, Leave nothing but footsteps”. Coming to Bach Ma National park, tourists will have opportunities to explore mysterious nature such as Climbing up the mountain Ngu Ho Lakes (5 lakes Cascades), Swimming, Have a picnic Lunch and Relax.
13h30: Visit Rhdodendron Waterfall – is astounding and huge in the wooded mountain. It is more than 300m high and 20-30m wide. It is amazing to watch the silver water running into the bright red of water-rail flowers.
14h30: Back to Bus stop. On the way, Tourists can stop and admire the marble statue of Buddha …
16h30: We arrive in Hue and drop you off at the hotel.
– New air-con vehicles.
– Picnic lunch.
– Entrance fees.
– English-speaking guide.
– Personal Expenses
– Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Know Before You Book:
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
Know Before You Go:
- You should wear layered clothing and comfortable, closed-toe walking shoes.
For more information, please contact +84-90-547-7679 or email email@example.com.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.