– Cruise on Son river to Phong Nha cave.
– Ke Bang National Park that derives it name from Phong Nha Cave, the most beautiful of all, containing many fascinating rock formations and Ke Bang forest.
Phong Nha Caves are the complex of 14 grottoes situated in a region of limestone mountains in Ke Bang National Park. Phong Nha cave have a total length of 7,729m. Phong Nha Cave were listed as a World Natural Heritage Site in July of 2003 by UNESCO. The Cham People has used Phong Nha Cave as Buddhist sanctuaries in the 9 and 10 centuries. Visit the cave, you will have a chance to explore the remain of Cham altars and inscriptions inside the cave.
06h30: Our guide and bus will pick you up at your hotel. On the way, stop to visit La Vang church and our guide will presenting Quang Tri Citadel (Nonstop) which was built in 1824 (The fierce battle of 81 days and nights has made this citadel well-known all over the world) Then to continue the itinerary our guide introduces about many places such as: Ben Hai river, Hien Luong bridge, Doc Mieu base…
12h00: Arrive in Phong Nha – Ke Bang national Park. Lunch at restaurant. After lunch, cruise along the Son river to Phong Nha Cave. You will feel the magical and magnificent caves. Phong Nha also boasts underground rivers, large caverns and passageways and broad, pristine sandbanks. The most impressive cave – Phong Nha cave is probably also the most beautiful with many fascinating rock formations with imaginative names such as The Lion, Fairy Caves,… inside the Phong Nha Caves, the more illusory the stalactites and stalagmites look as they glitter when right light is shone on them.
3.30 pm: Back to Hue on Ho Chi Minh trail. On the way back, you have Snack on the bus.
7.30 pm: We arrive in Hue and drop you off at your hotel.
– New air-con vehicles.
– Boat trip.
– Entrance fees.
– English-speaking guide.
– Water on bus.
– Personal Expenses
– Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Know Before You Book:
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Know Before You Go:
- You should wear comfortable.
For more information, please contact +84-90-547-7679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.